Monday, June 15, 2009

Older stuff!

I'm going to be reposting all my older stuff (from MySpace and eventually from way back when). Some of them are time-sensitive stuff, some aren't. Either way, I'm not going to be changing anything, I'll just post as is. That includes any responses. I'll include the responses in order at the end of each separate post.

The main reason is I don't want to lose them and I really want to keep them kinda centrally located. Since I don't use MySpace anymore, I need to move those over. I'm not going to cancel my MySpace account or anything, but I'm lucky to check up on it once a month.

My other stuff (from way early Medstar days) are currently stuck on my broke-ass laptop. Once I can access that, then I'll get off my butt and repost those as well.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment