Monday, June 15, 2009

Vacation!! (at least for a couple of days!)

[09 Sep 2006 | Saturday]

Current mood: relieved
Category: Life

Short and sweet, I'm outta here for a couple of days. Going to do some visiting of family and hopefully get some fishing in. I'll be back Monday for most of the day and then hopefully more fishing!

This will be one of the few times I won't be tagging along with Muppet and her family down to Florida. Would've loved to go, but I need some me time. So, instead of beach and sun, it'll be bugs, rivers and fish (hopefully).

Nic, I hope that everybody enjoys themselves down in (hopefully) sunny Florida. I'll be thinking about you, probably wishing I went with.

This thing is going into automatic until then. Hopefully it won't break!

God Bless all!

Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment